Playful and delicate everyday stud earrings.
Available in seven different colors.
Playful and lightweight, Cometa is a joyful collection that combines geometric shapes and movement.
The word Cometa in Spanish means “comet” and “kite” at the same time.
It reminds me of a colorful flying kite with its lightness and the beauty of a comet across the night sky.
This word gives me positive feelings and I hope the Cometa Collection can bring a bit of this joy to you too.
The Cometa stud earrings are made with hand-painted wood and gold-filled brass.
These studs measure approx. 1,5cm*1,3cm and they are available in seven different colors.
Unique, fashionable and feminine jewelry, designed for geometric lovers.
Each piece is beautifully unique and therefore there may be little differences in the wood grain or in the color.
Lovingly handcrafted in my Barcelona Studio.
I take great care in finding materials that minimize my impact on the environment and in making my processes as eco friendly as possible.
Take care of your Pithy, it deserves the kindness you give to all your precious things.
Here you can find some little (but valuable!) advice:
- Take it off gently from its packaging.
- Avoid direct contact with water, creams and perfumes.
- If it gets dirty, you can clean it gently with a soft cloth slightly humid.
- At home and during your travels, please keep your Pithy in its packaging, in a safe and dry place.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewelry.
- If you have any doubt or question you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!
Nude, Mint, Black, Burgundy, Mustard Yellow, Olive Green, Blue
Nickel free stud posts and butterflies