KALEIDOS: A limited edition collection inspired by symmetrical patterns and geometric shapes.
A limited edition collection inspired by symmetrical patterns and geometric shapes.
Kaleidos is a collection made in collaboration with the artist Aidi & Simone.
The name Kaleidoscope is derived from the Greek words kalos (“beautiful”), eïdos (“form”), and skopeïn (“to view”).
A kaleidoscope constantly generates changing symmetrical patterns from small pieces of colored glass.
Each piece is beautifully unique and therefore there may be little differences in the wood grain or in the color.
All the jewelry is handmade in my Barcelona Studio.
I take great care in finding materials that minimize my impact on the environment and in making my processes as eco friendly as possible.
Take care of your Pithy, it deserves the kindness you give to all your precious things.
Here you can find some little (but valuable!) advice:
- Take it off gently from its packaging.
- Avoid direct contact with water, creams and perfumes.
- If it gets dirty, you can clean it gently with a soft cloth slightly humid.
- At home and during your travels, please keep your Pithy in its packaging, in a safe and dry place.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewelry.
- If you have any doubt or question you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!
Black and Pink, Wine Red and Pink